Thursday, September 29, 2011

Custom Wedding Mosaics


One of my favorite types of projects since incorporating words into my mosaics is creating custom wedding gifts.  Over the past couple of years I have made at least a dozen of these and I'd like to share with you pictures of a few of the ones I like best!


Mosaic based on wedding invitaiton



    
A VERY special proposal!
   

Wedding song of a couple remarrying each other

"The next chapter..." was their wedding quote
It's fun to work with the client to make it really special for the recipients!  It could be based on the invitation, a special song or simply to go perfectly in the home they will soon share.  I only need two or three weeks lead-time to make one of these beautiful creations.  Please contact me if you have a special event coming up that you would like a one of a kind gift that they will truly love.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hello.

    I do not see a "Contact" option anywhere on your site, but I am curious about the pricing and completion time of your mosaics. I think it would be a wonderful wedding present for my wife-to-be. A religious theme would be quite desirable. You can contact me at kelly.schermann@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete