Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and I am working away in my studio creating a wide range of Valentine inspired mosaics.  I have brought back the "Key to My Heart" series, and have a new line of "conversation hearts"~ 4" x 4" mosaics cute on their own or great in multiples!  I have Valentine mosaics from modern to traditional, bright to neutral color palates, and many that would be great for HIM!  I have posted many of my mosaics on Etsy, but I have dozens more that I will be finishing up this week for two shows....



The first show is this Thursday, February 9th from 4pm-7pm at Ryrie's Art & Home on Lakeside in Reno.  Ryrie will be hosting this special artisan show featuring my new line of valentine mosaics, the beautiful fused glass art of Bryn McCubbins-Design4Soul, and the whimsical mixed media creations of Randi Case-Blue Moon International.  Come meet the artists and pick up something special for your valentine!


The second show is Beer & Brats for Babes, this Saturday February 11th from 3-5pm at an eclectic art house in Reno located at 2421 Riviera Street, near Idylwild Park.  There will be beer and brats on the barbie for all you Valentine babes!  Several artists were selected for this unique show and will include yard art, homemade truffles, fused glass, large scale digital art, and of course my mosaics.

  

  


If you can't make it to one of these shows and would like to get your sweetie a very unique valentine, please contact me to set up a time to come by the studio and look through my stock.  If we need to ship, let me know by Thursday to ensure timely delivery.  Happy Valentine's Day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment